How bad can it get and still be defensible?
· Plastering in adverse conditions (e.g. high winds, extreme heat/cold)
· Staffing difficulties (e.g. insufficient time allotted, inadequate staffing levels, poor training)
· Improperly prepared shells (e.g. leaking, seeping, voids, dry, hot)
· Shells with poor tolerances (e.g. wavy surfaces, penetrations trimmed at incorrect elevations, improper radii)
· Poor quality control measures (e.g. failure to measure/weigh batch contents or water)
· Failing to perform pre-site visits, preparations or inspections
· Refusal to hold builders responsible for making shell corrections
Contact the author, Paolo Benedetti of Aquatic Technology Pool and Spa at: email@example.com or 408-776-8220. Visit his website at: www.aquatictechnology.com. All Contents © Aquatic Technology Pool & Spa, 2013. All rights reserved.